Moreover, the press for stamping converter bottoms, when using an adequate matrix, can serve to press elements win almost any shape.
A converter bottom is a closing element of a tank or a boiler. Converter bottoms can have different shapes depending on intended purpose of tanks and boilers
- – Ellipsoidal converter bottoms according to PN-64/M-35411
- – Ellipsoidal converter bottoms according to PN-64/M-35412
- – Flat and radial bottoms as special versions
- – Raised cups as special versions
Each converter bottom type can be used with the following edge finishing:
- – type 1 – leaving edges without machining;
- – type 2 – designing edges after cutting allowance after pressing;
- – type 2 – preparing for welding by edge bevelling to a required distance and angel.
PRODUCTION OF HYDRAULIC CYLINDERSSoon
METAL PLATE AND PROFILE BURNING, CUTTING, BENDING, MAG AND TIG WELDINGThe services offered by Warma Sp. z o.o. include: metal plate and profile burning, cutting metal plates on hydraulic guillotines, etc. View